• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder

DeletedUser

Think this may be lack of knowledge on my part. Can someone tell me if you are allowed to plunder after winning from PvP tower. I have won several times and clicked on the huts, potteries etc and it says available for plunder and thats it. I realise there could be nothing to plunder but everytime!

DeletedUser65

I realise there could be nothing to plunder but everytime!

you hit the nail on the head my friend, if they have nothing finished ready for collecting then you cant plunder. you can howver re visit them aanytime you want before the 24 hour timer resets to plunder them. so even if they have say a hut ready to be plundered you could wait and try plunder there cottage when it finishes

edit: even though they are in the pvp tower they may be gone inactive, if so all supply buildings would have perished/been plundered. also ther houses may have all been plundered already by others and without them coming back online to repair the buildings they will no longer produce any goods

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lostchord, to plunder you need to open up the actions page when at their village, click the "plunder" button, and then choose a plunderable target. if the "plunder" button doesn't show up, it's due to a bug. If this is the case, refresh, revisit the village, and the plunder button should be available.

DeletedUser556

After PvP most of the times I can plunder houses, sometime (very rarely) production buildings, and today I was able to plunder even goods buildings (I don't know if I sould be able to do this, or it is a bug).

This happens in the fortunate cases when I CAN plunder. In other cases I can only polish/motivate after PvP.
And on some occasions I can't do anything neither plunder nor polish.

These need to be fixed.

DeletedUser

After PvP most of the times I can plunder houses, sometime (very rarely) production buildings, and today I was able to plunder even goods buildings (I don't know if I sould be able to do this, or it is a bug).

This happens in the fortunate cases when I CAN plunder. In other cases I can only polish/motivate after PvP.
And on some occasions I can't do anything neither plunder nor polish.

These need to be fixed.

the polish/motivate thing is a bug. refresh and revisit the player and the plunder option will be available.

if you don't see anything good to plunder, you can always visit them again within 24 hours and plunder them then. Personally, I rarely plunder players unless I am starved for resources (almost never happens) or if I'm desperate for a good, and nobody will trade it to me.

DeletedUser462

the polish/motivate thing is a bug. refresh and revisit the player and the plunder option will be available.

if you don't see anything good to plunder, you can always visit them again within 24 hours and plunder them then. Personally, I rarely plunder players unless I am starved for resources (almost never happens) or if I'm desperate for a good, and nobody will trade it to me.

...interesting i was wondering about that, i did the refresh and it worked for me, thnx.
Although after the plunder i had to refresh again as all the player photos and buttons "vanished"

DeletedUser

yeah... in my opinion the last patch made the game worse than it was before. They fixed 5 bugs and then introduced 15 new ones -.-