• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

plunder points

DeletedUser

Proposal:
steal battle points from towers when you win

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
no similar suggestions.

Reason:
i think this would add some excitement to the game by adding an extra dimension to the battle system will also make more players try to attack me :p .

Details:
When you attack and win your half your overall battle score is taken from the defending player where applicable (based on pvp towers so if you attack with iron age you steal points from iron age tower etc)

Visual Aids:
none.

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
open for suggestions.

DeletedUser

I don't really see how this works..
The tower is merely a scoreboard. You get points awarded for the troops you've killed.
Battle Points are not 'things' you can steal, it's a score.

- L

DeletedUser1094

I think, what he means is, that if you win a PvP-battle, half the points won should be deducted from the opponents total battle-points.

Something that, imo, should not happen, as long as the defender has no chance of controlling the troops himself.

DeletedUser

that was the point of my suggestion to make them 'things' you can steal!

the towers are a scoreboard yes i agree, a scoreboard which is made up of points...
with what im suggesting if ranked 2 attacks ranked 1 on the scoreboard and wins with a score of 1000 then 500 is taken from the score of the number 1 ranked player thus reducing his overall score by 500 and this goes toward the 1000 points the winner (ranked 2) receives.

DeletedUser

I think, what he means is, that if you win a PvP-battle, half the points won should be deducted from the opponents total battle-points.

Something that, imo, should not happen, as long as the defender has no chance of controlling the troops himself.

good point on the lack of control for defensive units but with everyone in the same situation you could attack then be attacked 2 minutes later by the original defender so no ones really got an advantage, i just think it would make it more interesting

DeletedUser4800

Nah. I don't see the point of this since you can only attack once per 24 hours and you don't even control the defensive battles.