• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser113901

Got a love letter today. Makes it 2. It said:
"Bully and Thief by nature... what a sadddo stealing stuff that is free Imao!"
Then of course I was put on ignore and the conversation was left...
The best part is I only plundered a 1h house once. :lol:

DeletedUser113901

Got a love letter today. Makes it 2. It said:
"Bully and Thief by nature... what a sadddo stealing stuff that is free Imao!"
Then of course I was put on ignore and the conversation was left...
The best part is I only plundered a 1h house once. :lol:
Oh actually I just looked at my event history and guess who failed to breech my defenses 2 days ago?
You won - the love letter writer! So I received a love letter because of a retaliation... I don't think this can get any better! :lol:

DeletedUser110131

There was 2 conscripts in the defending army. They went down rather easy.
Same old story: A few peasants are rounded up, given a sharp stick each, and sent on their way to certain doom. I have no idea how any ruler can have the heart to be so cruel. My own poor soldiers often fell a tear over such cruel foreign rulers forcing them to murder those helpless bastards.

It's enough to make us considerate and conscientious tyrants weep!

DeletedUser113901

Oh actually I just looked at my event history and guess who failed to breech my defenses 2 days ago?
You won - the love letter writer! So I received a love letter because of a retaliation... I don't think this can get any better! :lol:
This is funnier everyday... After the love letter writer had seen he stood no chance against me, he raised a city shield. 3 days later, I attacked him and found a single military drummer, as if he was trying to prevent my doing battle points. The next day (today) I came to plunder and guess what? He had disconnected all his buildings so I couldn't plunder him! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser116941

Wow, you guys are so lucky, I am somewhere around my 4,000th plunder since I started last August, and I've only received two love letters, one guy asking me nicely if I could please stop plundering him and another asking to friend him instead. So I am pretty love starved. ; ; I am looking for a real juicy whiner to sweeten the plunder, but so far, nothing. *sigh* I can only live vicariously through your lovely letters. Keep 'em coming.

Also, I wrote a poem about plundering that I posted in-game in my guild description box of a solo guild (The Happy Plunderer) I use solely for GE. I want to share it, as I feel it captures the spirit of the plunderer:

Through wind and rain ye may toil
But in the end it becomes our spoils
If ye be strong, we come again
When ye be battle worn and have no men
Though two spear fighters stand their ground
It ain't much to mow them down

And choicest goods we'll pluck from thy cities
With gold and supplies, they become our pretties
And return again on the morrow
When our happy luck becomes thy sorrow

(Note: I wrote this poem a long time ago, so 'gold' is useless to me now. But gold can mean anything of value you get from your plunder, like FPs, ect. =)