• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

So there was this guy I messaged a few weeks ago to invite him to my guild, and he gave a super snotty reply along the lines of "My guild is top 40 on the server, what makes you think I'd ever want to join your stupid low level guild?" (I should note, he wasn't even in a guild at the time. I checked forgedb and he did leave a top 40 guild 2 days earlier, I guess to guild hop, but how was I supposed to know he was planning to go back?)

Now I noticed he's in my neighbourhood... and he has 2 spears for defense... I usually don't plunder, but this guy, I'm gonna hit every day. Petty, I know, but that's what you get for being a twat. Incidentally, he still hasn't rejoined that top 40 guild, I guess they didn't want his attitude back either.

Some use this game to grow long noses towards others.
Go get him where it hurts and as often as possible indeed ;)
I am repulsed by snotty individuals.

Edit don’t forget to level his fp GB’s :)

DeletedUser113110

So there was this guy I messaged a few weeks ago to invite him to my guild, and he gave a super snotty reply along the lines of "My guild is top 40 on the server, what makes you think I'd ever want to join your stupid low level guild?" (I should note, he wasn't even in a guild at the time. I checked forgedb and he did leave a top 40 guild 2 days earlier, I guess to guild hop, but how was I supposed to know he was planning to go back?)

Now I noticed he's in my neighbourhood... and he has 2 spears for defense... I usually don't plunder, but this guy, I'm gonna hit every day. Petty, I know, but that's what you get for being a twat. Incidentally, he still hasn't rejoined that top 40 guild, I guess they didn't want his attitude back either.
If I had a neighbour like that, I would plunder him daily, get all of my friends in the neighborhood to plunder him daily, get my guildies to plunder him daily, and also, when he leaves my neighborhood, try to track him down...
...make friends,
And plunder him.
Oh, and also level his GBs right before he collects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
weird enough since i passed the 4M ranking pts i'v been getting a lot of love letters
and last one i got was from a player with 7M ranking pts lol to funny
my reply to him was don't attack me or you'll face the consequences
i passed his def easyly and plundered 5FP's from him

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Plundering a special production building that may give fps
Expectation: Terrace farm: 5 fps, Lab: 15 goods/1 fp, sunken treasure 1 fp etc.
Reality: Terrace farm: 13 medals, Lab: 4 Medals, Suken Treasure: 1 medal.
Y ppl produze medalz tho

We really get them worked up right ? ;)
I wonder who they hurt more us or themselves.

Disclaimer: I am really no sadist

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Get to CE from IA in a few minutes on a Tuesday after GE started and use BA units as a defense, and say to the bullies: plz don't plunder me lol :rolleyes:
And use that as an excuse to attack and plunder them in your hood as they attacked you :rolleyes:
when they get back all they see is helicopters raining down hellfire on their legionnaires :rolleyes:
And if you are quick enough, breeze through the story quests and use AF units to attack them :rolleyes:
Profit 8-)

This is one of my life goals lol

Plundering a special production building that may give fps
Expectation: Terrace farm: 5 fps, Lab: 15 goods/1 fp, sunken treasure 1 fp etc.
Reality: Terrace farm: 13 medals, Lab: 4 Medals, Suken Treasure: 1 medal.
Y ppl produze medalz tho
It always makes me smile when I plunder a TF or similar and get medals

DeletedUser99984

I think FoE must consider about changing the plunder feature.
For example, only some part of the goods which can be plundered, so the owner of the building not loose all the goods.

DeletedUser113901

I think FoE must consider about changing the plunder feature.
For example, only some part of the goods which can be plundered, so the owner of the building not loose all the goods.
They should indeed change it but not that way. Plundering is something that takes time and gives little reward (Yes I'm in PE, I've invested half an hour and lost 5 rogues and a regular unit to plunder 2 longhouses, 12 sailmakers, 1 talc cutter and 1 zen garden touching no other cherry building; I'm so happy!), so it should be changed to attacker may plunder motivated and no age buildings too.

Dead-Eye

General
So I am in CA and attacked someone in CA using IA troops and ended up doing battle on IA battlefield. This was a first for me. Anyone else?

Emberguard

Legend
So I am in CA and attacked someone in CA using IA troops and ended up doing battle on IA battlefield. This was a first for me. Anyone else?
what is different in IA battlefield ?

Did it look something like this? This is the landscape for Progressive Era.

upload_2019-1-28_22-2-57.png

Industrial age on the other hand should look like this:
upload_2019-1-28_22-6-38.png

That being said, the maps will base themselves off of the highest age unit. So you can have something like this where only a single unit is progressive and the rest are industrial - the map will adjust itself to being in the progressive era

upload_2019-1-28_22-9-30.png