• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder! Plunder! PLUNDER!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser97166

Maybe this is just me, but I normally let such hoodies remain unplundered by me. The reason is I might need some wins without losing, and these are perfect candidates to score them, so I'd rather have them not amass a defensive army. And also they are counted "poor by mind" so it's shameful to take something from them like candies from kids.
Nope, they costing me tower points that could cost me medals I need so they better give up the goods :D

Shad23

Emperor
Maybe this is just me, but I normally let such hoodies remain unplundered by me. The reason is I might need some wins without losing, and these are perfect candidates to score them, so I'd rather have them not amass a defensive army. And also they are counted "poor by mind" so it's shameful to take something from them like candies from kids.
lol i usualy only plunder neighbors that cost me some troops

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Nope, they costing me tower points that could cost me medals I need so they better give up the goods :D
Hehehe...
And now for my 'true evil genius plan'...

Eventually, I plan to make my city 100% "plunder proof" (ie: only buildings used will be stuff that must be polivated to give bonus rewards)
And then, put up a defense of...
1x BRONZE AGE HORSMAN!! *insert evil laugh here*

So not only will I deny my fellow bloodthirsty neighbours of tower pvp pts, but I will also leave them high and dry with nothing to plunder in revenge!
...well, okay, maybe I'll leave a single TF set to a 5min production, just to twist that knife a little harder!:P

DeletedUser112892

My big genius plan is to skyrocket Atlantis Museum, but, my question is how?
As it is near impossible to find players who have decent and profitable level of Atlantis Museum (or at least levels that give good amount of BPs)

DeletedUser

I think for every unit less than 8 in a defending army we should be able to plunder an extra time and if entirely out of date just everything we can lay our hand on ‘cause obviously they don’t care to protect their stuff.
This including roques and such.

DeletedUser112069

At least I am not the only one that considers them love letters and fan mail, most people don't seem to get how thoughtful it is for victims to write about their experience for you :P

I'm a grateful and thoughtful plunderer. Whenever I receive a hoodie "love" letter, I RSVP ASAP with a thank you note that says: "Hey, thanks for the free stuff!"

That usually does the trick and makes them more..... "loving." :lol:

DeletedUser112069

Up to now I've only plundered against the 2 spear defense, but I'm so fed up with the whinging I think I might just plunder everyone.

Plunder them all, without hesitation.
Plunder the whiners mercilessly everyday like clockwork until the game shuffles the neighborhood.

Dead-Eye

General
I got this just now.

Do not push it. I am not going to chase you. I find this waste of time and resourses. All my point will be from GE only, so no need to push it up.

DeletedUser115027

So there was this guy I messaged a few weeks ago to invite him to my guild, and he gave a super snotty reply along the lines of "My guild is top 40 on the server, what makes you think I'd ever want to join your stupid low level guild?" (I should note, he wasn't even in a guild at the time. I checked forgedb and he did leave a top 40 guild 2 days earlier, I guess to guild hop, but how was I supposed to know he was planning to go back?)

Now I noticed he's in my neighbourhood... and he has 2 spears for defense... I usually don't plunder, but this guy, I'm gonna hit every day. Petty, I know, but that's what you get for being a twat. Incidentally, he still hasn't rejoined that top 40 guild, I guess they didn't want his attitude back either.