• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunder option doesnt last 24 hrs! houndsmoor

DeletedUser

I want to know what is wrong. it was understanding that you had 24hrs to plunder someone. so if nothing was around you could come back and it was grayed out. this has happened twice! the 1st time i thought i did something wrong and i know now its a bug.

• Houndsmoor
  • firefox
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser7719

Hey tfinn08, you are given 24 hours to plunder someone, but they must have a (unmotivated) production finished in order to plunder it. A building that is in the middle of producing cannot be plundered. Are you sure that there were finished productions that could be plundered?

DeletedUser

Hey tfinn08, you are given 24 hours to plunder someone, but they must have a (unmotivated) production finished in order to plunder it. A building that is in the middle of producing cannot be plundered. Are you sure that there were finished productions that could be plundered?

yes i know it was unmotivated for sure

DeletedUser

To byeordie, can't you plunder motivated finished productions because i plundered a hunter and uit was an odd number so i thought it was motivated.

DeletedUser

To byeordie, can't you plunder motivated finished productions because i plundered a hunter and uit was an odd number so i thought it was motivated.

No, a hunter can produce 7 supplies in 5 minutes, which is an odd number. If it was motivated it would be 14 supplies and you wouldn't be able to plunder it. If you could plunder a motivated building that would be a bug. All motivated buildings produce double the normal amount, and will be even numbers.

DeletedUser

Here is a screen i know i attack this guy. It gave me the option to plunder immediately but i wanted to wait and get something better.

Dutch.jpg

DeletedUser7719

I would send in a support ticket (right-click ingame and go to "Support") then and see what they can do about it.

DeletedUser97349

Hello tfinn08, how did you know there should have been available buildings to plunder? If there were some available immediately but you waited, it sounds like the player collected. You will not always be able to plunder; some players keep a careful watch on their productions to prevent you from doing so.

Edit: should have gone to specsavers - I see the icons have reverted to mot/pol. This indicates that you have either plundered already or it is over 24 hours since you attacked. For more info send us a ticket :)

DeletedUser

Hello tfinn08, how did you know there should have been available buildings to plunder? If there were some available immediately but you waited, it sounds like the player collected. You will now always be able to plunder; some players keep a careful watch on their productions to prevent you from doing so.

Edit: should have gone to specsavers - I see the icons have reverted to mot/pol. This indicates that you have either plundered already or it is over 24 hours since you attacked. For more info send us a ticket :)

No that is the bug as well, nothing is available and and i came back at exactly 15mins, 1 hr, and periodically. And nothing there is a BUG sometimes its greyed out before the 24 hr mark. Its a bug because it happens more often the longer i wait. I know this is a bug 100%

DeletedUser97349

I'm afraid I can't give out any specific information relating to your account on the forum, so for more info you'll need to submit a ticket. To do this, right click anywhere on the screen in game and select 'contact support'.