• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Plunder Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:

Addition of some kind of indicator for attacked opponents to show if they have been plundered or not.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

No similar post there.

Reason:

Earn a lot of time searching

Details:

When you attack a opponent and start plunder from him/her sometimes there isnt any valuable to plunder or even nothing at all available. So It would be nice to have some kind of indication to know which one you plundered and which on you didnt because there are a lot of opponents and searching for that purpose one by one is time eating and boring..

Ofc the indication for a oppont that has no available buildings for plundering should also be on or else it would be a bit cheating if you knew when you can plunder someone..

Visual Aids:Visual Aids:

Maybe a green/red light or a sack of money turned on and off as indicator would be nice.

Balance:

nothing more to that.

Abuse Prevention:

Dont apply this indicator for available plundering but just for plundered/unplundered opponents.

Summary:

In summary adding something like that would make attackers a lot more organised and defenders more willing not to let their land unwatched.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8709

sounds good to me.

just won a battle and had nothing to plunder for the first time.. I lost 3/4 of my army and for no good reason.
Had I of known there would be no spoils of war I would not have attacked...

Surely we then need scouts to be able to detect if there are coins or production available before a fight?

DeletedUser1094

sounds good to me.

just won a battle and had nothing to plunder for the first time.. I lost 3/4 of my army and for no good reason.
Had I of known there would be no spoils of war I would not have attacked...

Surely we then need scouts to be able to detect if there are coins or production available before a fight?
Remember, you have 24h to do the plundering. Somewhere, within that timeframe it should be possible to find something to plunder.

DeletedUser1094

Thanks zheka, for bringing that thread-link. That one had slipped my mind... ;)

Glacious, in that linked proposal, I reckon you'll find your "some kind of indicator for attacked opponents to show if they have been plundered or not."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.