• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

please turn off Event History

DeletedUser6974

please turn off the automatic Event History pop-up since we can always get our Event History when we want it off our Town Hall.

as it is now when i refresh the game, trying to get quickly back into GvG, i have to sit waiting and waiting with the shield and crossed swords in front of me only to finally have Event History pop-up.
i could care less about any of the information sown in Event History when i am trying to get back into GvG.
with the horrible lag, especially at reset time we dont need something as trivial as Event History slowing down the game to only display worthless information.

Why is it thought to be a necessity by the game designers that a player must sit and wait for Event History to display when all they did was refresh their browser and nothing significant happened in their city in the 30 seconds they were away.

Same thing with just visiting a players GB to add a few FP's, i come back to my city and i have to wait for Event History once again. Not needed!!

If the easiest way is to add turning the automatic Event History pop-up on and off under the settings please do so or just shut it off completely, anybody playing the game knows it can be obtained through their Town Hall.

Thank you!

Oblib

Private
+1 for this idea.
Event History popup is frustrating & a complete waste of time after Bronze Age but especially during GvG.

DeletedUser10694

+ 1 x 10 to the minus 1,000,000 GvG is so slow and bad that just this would help take away the game freezing for ages. Better still, fix that pile of BeeP you call GvG so it doesn't freeze up when putting in a siege, better still, improve the current time to load new troops before next attack from between 15 to 30 seconds on a good day, and reduce it less than 5 secs, then reduce the time it takes to add them to a siege or defense from 30 seconds on a good day to 5 seconds (without the browser crashing with ooops flash plugin has stopped working). Having done those above, then fix the problem with your website? where after you freeze or crash and try to reload webpage to get back into gvg, it says processing your request and then plugin fails again. So another refresh, wait 30 secs and still hung up. Try again and same processing request and hangs. So restart browser and try again, you may hit lucky after another 30 seconds and get your login name appear. By which time your enemies have taken out all 80 battles or filled all 8 slots.

DeletedUser10454

+1 anything to reduce the lagginess of this games gets my vote. The whole game is seriously slow and completely unplayable at times. The lag in GvG is driving players away in their droves, please sort this out inno.

DeletedUser109296

please turn off the automatic Event History pop-up since we can always get our Event History when we want it off our Town Hall.

I would like this thought expanded to all flippin' pop-ups. The clog my video card quick & are a pain in the butt! Just lost a golden relic in Expeditions because of the stoopid pop-up at the end of level 2. Just ahd a few seconds left upon completing the last encounter to grab the relic & here's this DANGED pop-up about next level. By the time I clicked to get rid of that no time left! And these "Achievement pop-ups are cute, but a waste of time for me. Would like an option to turn those pop-ups off as they always pop-up in the middle of doing something.

In town hall would like an option to turn of various events also. Don't need to see who sat in my tavern, can look when I collect from tavern. When I go to Event History, all I want to see is who has aided me so I can quick return aid & move on.