• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Please Make It Impossible to "Aid" Towns with Nothing to Mo-Po!

DeletedUser99588

So this is will be determined once you log into your own city then. I can live with that I guess: now the full +1 from me

I think it might be helpful if the developers actually provided some options that are feasible for them to implement and highlight the drawbacks of the solutions. It is fine for us to suggest improvements but what we seem to lack is any dialogue with the developers on the difficulty of implementing them. Maybe if they actually told us why something is the way it is and what it would involve to change it, we would have a better understanding of some of the decisions that are made, or seemingly ridiculous announcements of a bug suddenly being a feature. My own take on this particular issue is although they may not consider it a bug it definitely isn't a desired feature.

For example, for the AID button to know (be disabled) if a city can't be polivated it will have to access the records for each city. This obviously is an overhead that could slow things down if done on a interval basis. If only done when first loaded you would need to refresh the browser to get an update on whether you could polivate now. Possibly you could have a refresh button for the social bar so it was only updated when the player wants to check.

The alternative is for it to be only checked when the AID button is pressed. Then you could have either a pop out message stating there isn't anything to polivate or the button is disabled with the button text changed to fail or some other message to represent it after you tried to polivate. I guess you could have both the pop out and fail message on the button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101925

+1, it makes no sense i'm getting messages "This building has already been motivated" when actually visiting people while (non-)aiding is an intended feature.

It feels like i'm being punished for trying to help people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96867

+1 from me. Clearly a bug even if INNO will refuse to call it that.

DeletedUser15425

+1

this is a bug and should get fixed. if there's nothing to be polivated, the aid button should be greyed out until it's possible again to actually AID... it worked before the AID button, so why is it impossible to accomplish now? the way it is at the moment, it gives the polivator the impression that they're helping, it gives them 20 coins for the effort, yet the person who's supposed to be aided is NOT!... that makes little sense really. please fix this.

DeletedUser11876

this explains why I've been removed from friends lists even though I've "aided" them.
Please fix this Inno

rjs66

Lieutenant
+1 - it's there to make it easier for people to mot / pol their guild mates etc.. wouldn't it be nice if it actually did that consistently