• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Please add a prompt to the 'Auto Battle' button.

DeletedUser112365

Dear Sir/Madam,

If possible, would you please add a prompt to the 'Auto Battle' button.

I have on several occasions selected the 'Auto Battle' button by mistake. It sure would be nice if you added a prompt to this button.
The prompt could be 'Are you sure you want to Auto Battle'? Yes / No.

Truly, I wish you just remove the 'Auto Battle' button, completely. But, I know that I will receive many messages of negative response, as is.

Thank you.

Attachments

• FOE - Autobattle.jpg
    FOE - Autobattle.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser112365

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have on several occasions selected the 'Auto Battle' button by mistake. It sure would be nice if you added a prompt to this button.

Truly, I wish you just remove the 'Auto Battle' button, completely. But, I know that I will receive many messages of negative response, as is.
I lost 7 Rogues recently, accidently. It takes a long time to make 7 Rogues.
Thank you.

Emberguard

Legend
You'll need to submit to the Idea Section

IMPORTANT:
You will need to use this format (copy pasted from this thread):
Proposal:

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

Also this idea has already been suggested. So your best bet would be to show your support in this thread rather then creating a new thread

DeletedUser

Dear Sir/Madam,

This make the function obsolete would it not ????

DeletedUser99588

This make the function obsolete would it not ????

Sure would. It kind of defeats the purpose of it. So many ideas suggested purely to satisfy self interest without considering others that play. Maybe a setting that gives the option of deactivating the auto-battle button would be an option but I get the impression the devs don't want to go down the path of settings for everything.

I definitely do not want to see a confirmation pop up on the auto-battle.

Vesiger

Monarch
The app version has always had a confirmation on the Auto-battle option. The sky hasn't fallen in...

DeletedUser

The app version has always had a confirmation on the Auto-battle option. The sky hasn't fallen in...

You can not do GvG from the app, whilst you can do GE and auto battle does not have the same time sensitivity there

DeletedUser112365

Just to be clear about this request. I am referring to the 'Auto Battle' button, in battle mode only. I get no prompt at all to 'Auto Battle'. You have to use the scroll bar to select troops and if you accidently select the 'Auto Battle' button you lose everything shy of a full 8 compliment of men. It's happened to me twice where I have 7 Rogues selected and accidently select the 'Auto Battle' button. I've lost 11 Rogues this way. It's very painful and it takes a very long time to recruit 11 Rogues. Please put a prompt on the 'Auto Battle' button.

Vesiger

Monarch
Just to be clear about this request. I am referring to the 'Auto Battle' button, in battle mode only. I get no prompt at all to 'Auto Battle'. You have to use the scroll bar to select troops and if you accidently select the 'Auto Battle' button you lose everything shy of a full 8 compliment of men. It's happened to me twice where I have 7 Rogues selected and accidently select the 'Auto Battle' button. I've lost 11 Rogues this way. It's very painful and it takes a very long time to recruit 11 Rogues. Please put a prompt on the 'Auto Battle' button.
It sounds as if you need this suggestion: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...-starting-battle-with-empty-army-slots.36570/