• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Playing without housing or factories?

I've been playing for a while now and have reached The Future.

I have been building up my population through Residential Building and obtaining / swapping goods via Goods Buildings.

I've seen that in a lot of players worlds they have no Residential Buildings and no Goods Building, just Cultural Building, Decorations and Great Buildings.

Bearing that in mind how then are those player able to progress if they aren't producing goods to trade?

I know some of the Great Building create population but that still (in my mind anyway) explain how their worlds work???

I just don't get it.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I've been playing for a while now and have reached The Future.

I have been building up my population through Residential Building and obtaining / swapping goods via Goods Buildings.

I've seen that in a lot of players worlds they have no Residential Buildings and no Goods Building, just Cultural Building, Decorations and Great Buildings.

Bearing that in mind how then are those player able to progress if they aren't producing goods to trade?

I know some of the Great Building create population but that still (in my mind anyway) explain how their worlds work???

I just don't get it.
Most players reach a certain point when event buildings will cover your population needs and city resources, so they redesign there cities with no housing or goods or supply producing buildings, when players build up a decent enough attacking army, all resources can be won thorough GE and GBG to help with progressing through the ages

Knight of ICE

There is a pretty good chance they do not want to progress. On the other hand even if they still want to progess it is really easy to do without houses or goods buildings. Even without GB's you can do it with special buildings. Those will provide enough so you will not even have to do GE, or GBG.

Garbage-Jedi

Private
Sleigh builders buildings are 3x3 and produce 15 random goods a day, so goods you cant produce in your goods buildings are yours for free, lots of event buildings produce 1000 population, 25 goods daily as well as fp and attack bonus, get rid of your houses and goods buildings, im in LMA and not got any, only played for 6 months.

Knight of ICE

Sleigh builders buildings are 3x3 and produce 15 random goods a day, so goods you cant produce in your goods buildings are yours for free, lots of event buildings produce 1000 population, 25 goods daily as well as fp and attack bonus, get rid of your houses and goods buildings, im in LMA and not got any, only played for 6 months.

You talk garbage. Sleigh builders are 2x3 :P