• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Playing the game on my iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The game requires the Adobe Flash Player, but I guess Apple doesn't support it. Is anyone able to play on their iphone using another App? I mainly just want to be able to check my parishables. If I do an 8 hour run on my fruit farms, I want to catch those resources before they spoil, and I'm always out and about, either working or drinking.

DeletedUser

More important, one that supports Flash 11.2 - my Kindle only supports 10.3 (and it isnt that old)

DeletedUser

I like my iPhone, I'm not getting rid of it. There is no possible way to play on an iPhone? Anyone?

If not I think I'll survive.

DeletedUser

I have a Droid X2 that has the highest Flash 11.2 and the game still doesn't work on it! Before it was released to Open Beta I didn't have any problems but now I get the error that I need flash.

DeletedUser

Doesn't work on WP7 either, nothing has flash 11.2 I believe.

DeletedUser

There IS a way by using some remote-pc app thingy. It can be used to play other PC/Flash games as well, albeit poorly.

DeletedUser

nope - some legal issue between apple and adobe as i understand it, so they wont provide them with code for flash plug-ins for portable devices... unless they resolve the issue... the samsung pad is probably the only one that can support it or maybe the motorola tablet... but i have the latest dual core motorola phone with 11.2 and it wont run just get the install message

DeletedUser

Well maybe when beta is over they will come out with a Forge of Empires App or mobile site, similar to what Grepolis has.

Status
Not open for further replies.