• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Players with Great Buildings!

DeletedUser9393

Hy to all of you. Just wanted to post this new thread for all those people who hasn't GB but wanting to collect Blue Prints to get something missing(BP).
(WHILE ISN'T THE ICON OF PRESENT GB NEAR THE PLAYER WHO HAS IT,IN GLOBAL RANKING,BUT IT WOULD BE GREAT TO FIND ALL THE PEOPLE WITH GB)
All the people with GB in Dinegu,can sign here so other players who collect BP can add you for friends and get the chance to fill the GB and to fight for BP.
BTW,I'm Rory26 in Dinegu,and I have the ''Frauenkirche of Dresden'',so you can add me if you want to gain BP for this building.

DeletedUser

I have Notre Dame, Not sure the benefit of this from the space needed to build it though, its currently at lvl 8
I also have Deal Castle at lvl 2

And Zeus which has been completed and is full of bugs

DeletedUser

Hi @all looking for:

Statue of Zeus and/or

Castle del Monte.

Just send me an invite and i´ll accept it, if you want to build one of the GBs with me. Maybe a good way for my neighbors, no longer being attacked and plundered. ;)

DeletedUser

I have lighthouse lvl.8,
castel del monte lvl.5,
saint basil lvl.6,
statue of zeus lvl.4,
hagia sophia lvl.3

if someone wants to have bp of this gb add me...

DeletedUser

i have lighthouse
Cahedral of Aachen
St. Marks
Notre Dame
Hagia Sophia
Statue of zeus

DeletedUser

Hey everybody, my game name is the same and I have a Colosseum
Lighthouse of Alexandria
& Statue of Zeus.

DeletedUser15432

My great buildings are Zues (level 10), Babel, Aachen, Lighthouse, Castel del Monte, St Marks and Alcatraz, I am only accepting new freinds who are colonial age and have over 100000 points

DeletedUser

I have the Colosseum so far and I'm always willing to take on new friends.

DeletedUser99865

Hi
i'm new here (my 1st post..lol), and i already have some BP of the GB, as far as i understand it will be better if i have some friends,so this way i can contribute ( with FP right?) to yours and gain some BP to complet mines.

Looking for messages

Best Regards
Old Fox

DeletedUser9168

Hi Old Fox
Welcome to the forums. Another good way to get some friends in Dinegu is to ask in the Global chat (pull down tab on the top right of your city screen).

DeletedUser99865

Ty for the qwick reply

I already saw that, but i only play this for a week so i'm discovering this litle by litle ( sry but english is not my native language ), and now i want to level up my game so i start to come here on forum, because my neighboors keep changing almost every day :(, so it is almost impossible to get friends.

Anyway, i will look in Global Chat, and once more tks

Best regards
Old Fox

DeletedUser9168

are you in a guild yet, Old Fox? Try and join one as soon as you can - trading won't cost you forge points and you will have lots more opportunities to motivate and polish and hopefully win blueprints, as well as support other members' great buildings

DeletedUser102457

Lighthouse of Alexandria, level 6.
Cathedral of Achen, level 7.
Colosseum, level 5.
Hagia Sophia, level 4.
Observatory, level 2.
St.Mark's, level 6.

DeletedUser

Ty for the qwick reply

I already saw that, but i only play this for a week so i'm discovering this litle by litle ( sry but english is not my native language ), and now i want to level up my game so i start to come here on forum, because my neighboors keep changing almost every day :(, so it is almost impossible to get friends.

Anyway, i will look in Global Chat, and once more tks

Best regards
Old Fox

1. We were all new at one point so feel free to ask about anything you can't find answers too anyway ingame or on the forum :P
2. Don't worry about your English, speaking more than 1 language is a skill and you got it :)

DeletedUser17090

I have these Great Buildings so far.

Zeus at level 11
Tower of Babel at level 8
Lighthouse of Alexandria at level 6
Colosseum at level 6
Cathedral of Aachen at level 8
Hagia Sophia at level 5
Notre Dame at level 3
St Marks at level 5
St Basils Cathedral at level 5
Castel del Monte at level 6
Frauenkirche of Dresden at level 3
Deal Castle at level 8
Capitol Building at level 3
Royal Albert Hall at level 3
Observatory at level 4
Alcatraz at level 3

I would welcome anyone who wants to contribute and get forgepoints, medals and blueprints.
If you need a guild, send me a message and I will ssend back an invitation to BISH BASH BOSH as we are currently looking for more members.

Cheers
Cutlass.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm playing in Dinegu and have reached a point where I cannot research anything further without unlocking previous things. Long story short, I've got forge points that I cant use for a bit. no sense them going to waste as you can only keep 10. If anyone has a building they need forge points for let me know and they're yours.

Silure out....

DeletedUser17073

I have
Zeus
Cathedral of Aachen
Deal castle
Castel Del Monte
Hagia Sophia
Dresden
St Marks
Saint Basils
Lighthouse of Alexandra
Alcatraz

Anyone who wants blueprints feel free to add me, all requests accepted for friends :-)

DeletedUser14782

I gots:
Statue of Zeus
Tower of Babel
Lighthouse of Alexandria
Hagia Sophia
Catherdral of Aachen
Observatory
Alcatraz
Ingame name is the same.