• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: players rank develop

Do you support the (players rank develop ) idea?

• Total voters

DeletedUser118102

4.png

Proposal:

Add new ribbon in global ranking > players for show who is first in each ages and what is situation players points.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I cant find similar it

Reason:

1-Increase competition between players with same age and grow them with get idea of a strong players with visit he's/she's city
2-create a measure tool for estimate rank in next age for decide on start new age or wait for all players in each age
3-Help guild leaders find best players in each ages for GVG and etc

Details:
This ribbon similar that chat in gvg

Visual Aids:
uploaded image

Balance:
this is just one new browser but allowing guilds to attract strong players for each ages and increasing the number of strong players invited also create a measure tool for estimate rank in next age for decide on start new age or wait

Abuse Prevention:
I don't see anything but other players can get idea of a strong players with visit he's/she's city that will help them grow also in discussion get result
some players say : Guilds looking for high ranked players from a particular era will bombard people with messages
answer : ignore is available / Spam isn't really a reason not to make a Global Ranking System By Era / receiving a message is not necessarily a bad thing
and for final solution people show up voluntarily ,if someone doesn't like being at the top of the rankings, their name won't be displayed.

Summary:

an important function that gather with add ribbon that filter ages is Not just for big players, but for everyone
is create a measure tool for estimate rank in next age for decide on start new age or wait , also
Increase competition between players with same age and grow them
Help guild leaders find best players in each ages for GVG and etc
Is another result when you can find best players in each ages
it's interesting for me to know what rank I have among my contemporaries’ players and what did players that gather better result than me so find them is good method
In the end, thanks to all the friends who commented and helped complete this proposal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118102

hood just little players that change every week and i think gather random

DeletedUser

+1
I find this improvement a way for people to become more competetive and create equal terms of opposition (by Era)
I like your Visual Edit aswell, its pretty simple !!

(Would help a lot the Guilds in Recruitment Aswell !)

Agent327

Overlord
It does not increase competition between players of the same age. Campers will win it hands on and it will only promote more camping.

Recruiting will only lead to the same players getting spammed.

DeletedUser

It does not increase competition between players of the same age.
How you know ?
As for the rest i think we are supposed play the game as we like, or we have a race to who will go to SAAB 1st ?
If a Guild wants the TOP Player of that Era then Yes, if not then No :)
Staying in an Era is more Efficient for a players Growth than rushing and struggling impo.
Lets see what the other old players have to say on this !

DeletedUser118860

How you know ?
As for the rest i think we are supposed play the game as we like, or we have a race to who will go to SAAB 1st ?
Staying in an Era is more Efficient for a players Growth than rushing and struggling impo.
I'm an old player but I've only been playing FOE for around 8 months, do I count? Personally I do look at the rankings but I'm not too fussed about it.

legend9182

Major-General
How you know ?
I do agree with you
But I don't agree with the thing players will get more active after seeing high level players of there age because if players want to become toppest among all then he needs to be in top not in top of your age list

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
you could look in the players city to see what age they are in, also next to his/her name is a number of battles won, maybe negotiation column would be ok. It’s a -1 for me sorry.. good luck

Last edited:

DeletedUser118102

3dvisualiser please tell me what you have against me.
why you think i'm against you, i just ignore you because i changed my guild and you sent some message for me that helps , i think better get help from your guild members
thank you