• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Players of the game and Guilds

petrus7705

Private
Dear members

There are thousands of game players, and also thousands of guilds. Its not a problem to have the amount of members, but try message some of them even guilds. Nada non none you will never now if the member is still playing or not, there is no sign to give one to show the member was active maybe last week or the month before. I really want Foe to look into this maybe create something if a member is not active for longer than two months he or she must be deleted. It will surely safe space and give others time to grow. Too many inactive players.

Thanks greetings
Petrus7705

DeletedUser

you need to format your idea
like this
Proposal:

Reason:

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Abuse Prevention:

Summary:

Dear members

There are thousands of game players, and also thousands of guilds. Its not a problem to have the amount of members, but try message some of them even guilds. Nada non none you will never now if the member is still playing or not, there is no sign to give one to show the member was active maybe last week or the month before. I really want Foe to look into this maybe create something if a member is not active for longer than two months he or she must be deleted. It will surely safe space and give others time to grow. Too many inactive players.

Thanks greetings
Petrus7705
If you use a pc instead of the app guild leaders can see a basic guide to when people were last active

Green active within last 2 days
Amber active between 2 and 8? days ago
Red not active for 8 or more days

If you use a pc instead of the app guild leaders can see a basic guide to when people were last active

Green active within last 2 days
Amber active between 2 and 8? days ago
Red not active for 8 or more days
That only works within a guild and only guild leaders can see that info.
I believe, Petrus, is requesting an activity log for all players.

That only works within a guild and only guild leaders can see that info.
I believe, Petrus, is requesting an activity log for all players.
Maybe, but they specifically mentioned guilds so I assumed they had a membership problem

For anyone else I just assume if they don't aid in a week they're not worth bothering with and if you message somebody and they don't reply then assume the worst.

If in doubt remove them as a friend :)

petrus7705

Private
Maybe, but they specifically mentioned guilds so I assumed they had a membership problem

For anyone else I just assume if they don't aid in a week they're not worth bothering with and if you message somebody and they don't reply then assume the worst.

If in doubt remove them as a friend :)
Its not just guilds like I said players and guilds, if I had to play on a PC please let them tell one before downloading the app that if you want to play the game you must do it on PC. My problem is I started a guild and are trying to get members to join me there is many many players, you can't see who is active players or not. So I'm messaging everyone with the hope they will reply or delete the message. But that doesn't happiness so I can't find out if they re still playing or not.

Its not just guilds like I said players and guilds, if I had to play on a PC please let them tell one before downloading the app that if you want to play the game you must do it on PC. My problem is I started a guild and are trying to get members to join me there is many many players, you can't see who is active players or not. So I'm messaging everyone with the hope they will reply or delete the message. But that doesn't happiness so I can't find out if they re still playing or not.
Use the link @klods hans provided, it's a good site and tells you what you want to know however most players are only interested in joining the bigger guilds where they can get more help quickly with better rewards from battlegrounds etc, new smaller guilds tend to only attract new inexperienced players many of whom give up and leave without saying anything.

Most people just ignore random messages from strangers

petrus7705

Private
Use the link @klods hans provided, it's a good site and tells you what you want to know however most players are only interested in joining the bigger guilds where they can get more help quickly with better rewards from battlegrounds etc, new smaller guilds tend to only attract new inexperienced players many of whom give up and leave without saying anything.

Most people just ignore random messages from strangers
Thank you

Agent327

Overlord

The problem is that you and players like you try to start a guild. Everybody wants to be a leader. That only works when a new world starts. Entering an established world and trying to start a guild is an uphill battle. Be smart, dissolve your guild and join an established one.

petrus7705

Private
The problem is that you and players like you try to start a guild. Everybody wants to be a leader. That only works when a new world starts. Entering an established world and trying to start a guild is an uphill battle. Be smart, dissolve your guild and join an established one.
Rather keep to what you know I did not ask you anything thanks.

Agent327

Overlord
on mount killmore en12

You are not listed as being in a guild.

emma.jpg

Caellum

Private
You can look up an activity calendar for all players in guilds here:
choose: server > world > guild

Not sure I'm allowed to post that link here :-/ If not, please delete the message, mods...
I took a look at the (foe.scorebd) its not the easiest to navigate I think the original suggestion which appeared to be for a guild activity log is a good one as a Guild leader i would certainly find this useful, I know that Inno provides this information in some of its other games. all it would need is Name, total points, daily points, Daily GvG points/battles, Daily GBG battles/points, Daily PvP points, Daily Building points. GE season points / % completed. i know much of this information is already available either in game or on approved pages but to be able to review activity at a glance would make things so much easier.