• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Players colluding to snipe spots 1 & 2 @ 1/3 each

I am against sniping in an form. The way to resolve this is to give the owner of the GB the right of refusal of any donation to their GB the same as when someone ask to be a friend you can refuse them.

I am against sniping in an form. The way to resolve this is to give the owner of the GB the right of refusal of any donation to their GB the same as when someone ask to be a friend you can refuse them.
Do you want GB owners to accept/refuse contributions? Then the contributors would have to wait for a yes or a no from the GB owners. That would really slow down the flow of 1.9 threads - and GB progress in general

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
Irrelevant. The discussion was whether third-sniping is a legitimate tactic. Answer: yes. A player with a single account can still coordinate to third-snipe in real time.

Then report the players for push/alt accounting. That's an entirely different discussion, and there are rules on how many accounts are allowed. You're only allowed one account per person, per world. So yes, it's already banned to use two accounts (by the same person). But again, that's not the same thing as third sniping as an action not being allowed. It's only the amount of accounts per player that matters for that rule
actualy INNO in most casses can't prove that 2 citys are run by same person cause familys play this game together and have the right to play together , eaven if they have the same internet conection

Do you want GB owners to accept/refuse contributions? Then the contributors would have to wait for a yes or a no from the GB owners. That would really slow down the flow of 1.9 threads - and GB progress in general
I dont think it would slow down the 1,9 swaps because they dont move as fast as a speed leveling which would be slowed down. I play this game every day for way to many hours to be worried about a little slow play. We have swap threads that mates are from different parts of the world and are on at different times so they move slower. When it comes to players working together to steal from other players I believe it would be worth the slower play if that would stop the action of stealing.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I dont think it would slow down the 1,9 swaps because they dont move as fast as a speed leveling which would be slowed down. I play this game every day for way to many hours to be worried about a little slow play. We have swap threads that mates are from different parts of the world and are on at different times so they move slower. When it comes to players working together to steal from other players I believe it would be worth the slower play if that would stop the action of stealing.
Key words here are basically you are using YOUR style of play. There ius a multitude of players on each of the worlds, with a number of different play styles.
As well, what is this concept of 'stealing'? If you are so scared or upset that another player may win a return of FPs greater than the number of FP's that they have donated to you - then do not level that particular building. Or like another player bragged about a few months ago - destroy your GB so that person you feel is 'stealing' from you, will lose their donation entirely.
Learn to play the game, as well as understanding the various different playstyles - or play something else if this is too problematic for you. That is always a solution. You have choices - just because all the different choices are not choices you like, or prefer, does not mean you do not have a choice.

If you are so scared or upset that another player may win a return of FPs greater than the number of FP's that they have donated to you - then do not level that particular building.
No really a solution if you want to level the GB.

But it's really so easy to avoid snipers. Just keep the GB locked until you have someone around to take the vulnerable spots.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
No really a solution if you want to level the GB.

But it's really so easy to avoid snipers. Just keep the GB locked until you have someone around to take the vulnerable spots.
Definitely not saying it is a good solution or even a smart one (as I am sure the majority of players would say), but it is still a possible solution. Wish I could find that thread of that player who stated (or was it bragged?) about deleting his/her GB to deprive the sniper of getting the FP rewards.
There are a number of ways to reduce the chances of having your GB sniped, but it is mostly a see and learn experience. I have not been sniped myself in a long time - though I do get those generous snipers who attempt to get a deal, but because I control my GB's fairly well, those attempted snipes get knocked down a position - and I get a lot of bonus free FPs that I would not be originally expecting :) It is just 'live and learn' and understanding how to manage.

Unlucky Alf

Private
If you keep your buildings safe you can’t be sniped. There are some levels where they are exposed when opening but just get 2 mates lined up to take 1 2 quick, or do power levelling through those levels