• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Players choice. Let us vote.

DeletedUser103118

I like the idea, however I do believe that this should be for the Beta server though. For instance, people test it out on the Beta server, give feedback and the devs watch to see how well it is going over. If it is something like the recent Hall of Fame, they would realize that it was way too overpowered and easily bought with diamonds, therefore needing some balancing changes before being implemented.

+1 from me.

DeletedUser100423

A good idea, to give programmers an idea what players want and need, a lot of players will take the easy and quick option as they are time restricted, so they won't come here and read posts and threads, not everyone thet plays FoE are like me and playing 16+ hours a day al lot have real life jobs and families and need to split theit time - make it simple and easy for them to say yay or nay and you will soon see what you players REALLY want.

DeletedUser14782

i am not for or against this idea, so its equal for me, i guess. there are reasons for things that we dont know about, so we may as well live with what we gots.