• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Player Score next to world ranking in title bar.

It would be nice to have the player score next to the world ranking in the bar on desktop version. There's plenty of real-estate there. Saves having to dig into the hood/guild/friend list. This should be an easy code change.

Are you referring to when visiting their city? What is the advantage of having this piece of data next to the player ranking?

It would be nice to have the player score next to the world ranking in the bar on desktop version. There's plenty of real-estate there. Saves having to dig into the hood/guild/friend list. This should be an easy code change.

When visiting a player's city in desktop version - their ranking doesn't even show.
1599266038440.png

Further clarification is needed as to what it is and why it's needed.

I would much rather have details of who is in my FR, Hood, & guild when viewing the any guild profile

1599266273403.png

This way I can quickly determine who in an enemy guild is in my hood for attacking purposes & such

I would much rather have details of who is in my FR, Hood, & guild when viewing the any guild profile

View attachment 21861

This way I can quickly determine who in an enemy guild is in my hood for attacking purposes & such

You want details of who is in your guild when you you view your guild's profile? :lol:
You example is impossible. #1 can't be in your guild.

Last edited: