• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player made Swap threads

I see some potential problems:
What if 2 people are trying to add at the same time? Players have already solved that (post first then donate). Inno would need to solve it too in their "simple code".

What if adding the required FPs would level the building? Just level and continue? Not everyone would like that. And what if the next level isn't unlocked? Just stall the entire swap thread for however long it takes to resolve?

Add a third factor for people posting at the same time, one with the most points gets it.
Only allow players to top up to one point below level, if the amount is less than the threads required amount the system would still allow you to post your GB.

Shad23

Emperor
one with the most points gets it.
yea well would not work as swaps have fixed amounts
best is to use only 1.9 threads , that way you are 99% sure of amount you get from GB reward and most ppl don't overpay to get a spot over 1.9 so if you take spots at 1.9 rate you are very mostly going to get that reward as for swaps you never know if a swap investment will pay or not

yea well would not work as swaps have fixed amounts
best is to use only 1.9 threads
Yes, it is only to decide who will get to post the fixed amount or less if it levels the GB.
/agree 1.9 threads are better but they work best for lvl80 arc players or you can lose some FP.

The idea will probably never happen, which is why it's not formatted; but it's fun discussing it.

Knight of ICE

The idea will probably never happen, which is why it's not formatted; but it's fun discussing it.

O, that's it. Just a fun discussion and nothing else.

Makes me wonder why you call it "not an official idea yet" and you keep editing your opening post. I have been on the forums for a long time, but this is the first time I see someone editing the opening post of a discussion. Looks to me that something like that does not contribute to the fun.

Shad23

Emperor
O, that's it. Just a fun discussion and nothing else.

Makes me wonder why you call it "not an official idea yet" and you keep editing your opening post. I have been on the forums for a long time, but this is the first time I see someone editing the opening post of a discussion. Looks to me that something like that does not contribute to the fun.
i think he edits it to try and get enough details for it to become an idea that he would format which is why in my opinion he used word yet and also why he's editing the first post

Makes me wonder why you call it "not an official idea yet" and you keep editing your opening post
I edited it a couple of times for minor things before anyone replied but I have not changed it's substance which has remained the same throughout.

Could format an official idea but with the way some posters are here against changing much it likely won't get much support. Maybe I will do it on a rainy day. :)

Still believe swap threads should be an integral part of the game.

Knight of ICE

i think he edits it to try and get enough details for it to become an idea that he would format which is why in my opinion he used word yet and also why he's editing the first post

Then why say it is not formatted cause it will never happen? You either are trying to come to an idea or not and if you are, there is no reason at all to edit your OP. Neither is there a reason if all you want is a discussion.

Knight of ICE

Phew! getting off topic, just for you Knight of Ice if I don't edit so much will that keep you happy?

I don't care one way or the other. Just find it strange you are trying to play down the fact that you wanted to come up with an idea and when it is not really welcomed, you say it is fun discussing it. You are not the first to come up with an idea that does not really get support. Nothing wrong with that.

At least I now know what others feel about it so perhaps it's better to let it die.
Go ahead and close the thread, all posters feedback has been appreciated.