• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player has left guild Simply for fun owing 50fps.

DeletedUser111052

*Username Removed* has left my guild Simply for fun owing 50fps on 4 players. I have as founder paid them to my members so he owes me the 50fps. So if he joins your guild please be aware. He has been in quite a few guilds since he left my guild on on the 5th June.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

*Username Removed* has left my guild Simply for fun owing 50fps on 4 players. I have as founder paid them to my members so he owes me the 50fps. So if he joins your guild please be aware. He has been in quite a few guilds since he left my guild on on the 5th June.
Well isn't that nifty? We're not allowed to shame FP swap thieves?

DeletedUser111589

Well isn't that nifty? We're not allowed to shame FP swap thieves?

Hah, when cheaters username is removed from thread calling out a cheater, this will be obviously removed as well. (Forum from other game I used to play)

DeletedUser96901

the funny thing:
stealing FP is allowed
accusing other in the forum is against the rules

so who is the rule breaker here ?

We're not allowed to shame FP swap thieves?
no we aren't

but I wonder why the thread still exist
it has only one purpose

so it doesn't make sense that the thread is allowed to stay without the name