• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Play PoE on Moblie, why not?

DeletedUser

Play FoE on Moblie, why not?

I have just played FoE for few days ago and found I love it. But I've played it all days :D. I'm really hate that. So when FoE release App for moblie, I will be back. See ya! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5026

Hey fbhuy90,

Could you explain what PoE is? Not too sure what you're talking about. In any case, it's best for you to use the ideas template, if you want your idea to be considered. Somehow, this felt more like a feedback than an idea.

L.R.

DeletedUser65

Forge of empires mobile is planned, no idea if its even started let alone close to being complete though

DeletedUser65

Everything has bugs when first made, that's why there's beta's ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe,will be more buggs there? I think it's bad idea.

Yes I disagree Mythirugan, games companies do beta testing to try to limit bugs from games, in fact FOE is still in Beta testing stage. You can't not try something because it may not work, be positive :).
'
I have friends that don't play this game purely because it is not available for android or IOS, change that and you will most likely get a LOT more users.

DeletedUser

Hey fbhuy90,

Could you explain what PoE is? Not too sure what you're talking about. In any case, it's best for you to use the ideas template, if you want your idea to be considered. Somehow, this felt more like a feedback than an idea.

L.R.

Sorry, I mean FoE. I have just edited my first post.

DeletedUser

I would love to see FoE IOS App. I currently use Puffin to play it from my phone, but is barely usable...

DeletedUser

+1 I can't wait for this to be implemented as it would release regular players from their homes and they may finally be able to sit in the park beneath the stars and play FOE.

~ddrd1981