• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Play on android for free.. :)

DeletedUser10937

I see no solution for play the game on Android, but I think I have one .. simple .. :)
Install Android application of Teamviewer, or somethig like that, on your phone,or tablet, connect to your computer at home and play the game.. :) It costs nothing except electricity you will spend with your computer at home..
If someone have better solution for adobe flash 11.2 working on android please share it with me.

DeletedUser3315

I would love it if this game worked on my Galaxy tablet but i don't really see the point of plugging it into my computer at home to play on my tablet - why don't i just use the computer?

DeletedUser276

I know Innogames games has a bad time operating on tablets as it requires Java and most dont have it. I know I cant scroll around on my ipad. However as the game gets more released and into the 1.0 updates rather than teh .24 that we are getting next in January as with the other games they will make it phone applicable and offer quick downloads to run it off them. Just give it time.... we are still in infancy and beta.

DeletedUser10937

I would love it if this game worked on my Galaxy tablet but i don't really see the point of plugging it into my computer at home to play on my tablet - why don't i just use the computer?
TeamViewer is an application that could wirelessly connect two computers that are online. in this case and the Tablet and PC. then, when they are connected, you can on tablet open you explorer on pc, and use everything that you could on pc..you could open browser and play the game.. and you don't have to be next to the PC, you coud be in school and play the game :)))
download some remote control aplication on your tablet and pc, like teamViewer, and you will understand the point..
sorry for my bad english..

DeletedUser7719

I'm not saying this is a bad idea, but isn't this easier for hackers to tap into and play around with your devices?

DeletedUser

Yeah it's too bad really, there's a huge market for games like this on mobile devices. I've paid for much worse on my phone! I hope they make it an app soon. I wouldn't really be interested in a workaround like this though, I'll have to stick with other phone games for now : (