• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plans for your World

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117465

I pinged this to the company and they suggested i open this discussion.

My game is quite advanced and I found the Reconstruction function a great help for my occasional rethinks. However i was wondering if there was traction for an idea whereby a map/plan of your various worlds could be looked at in something like Word, Excel or even Publisher where you could get a simple overview of what you have, spare spaces - which i find difficult to sometimes see in a very crowded town - and more importantly if you have production buildings or such like which are either not necessary OR, and this is a big ask, if there could be some indication on the plane where production buildings are missing feed elements or are otherwise redundant and can safely be sold to make space for other era specific items....i haven't really thought this through in very great detail as i fear that a full analysis would take weeks to write, but its just an idea to pass upwards....thank you for your attention.

DeletedUser12400

Hey, Wokingman!
I can suggest you CITY PLANNER. Here you can build from scratch or load your or other players cities and edit or plan the way you want.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.