• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Don't forget to check out the current contests here.

New Bug: Pirate's Hideout broken since update.

Corpus

Private
Since yesterday's update my Pirate's Hideouts in Rugnir (lv9) - and Odhrovar (lv3) - can't be motivated even with self aid kit. Since the event they were both motivated daily before the update and gave double coins. Not today. I am informed that PH cannot be plundered beyond lv1 but I'd still like to receive my double coins as I used to. Not only I who have lost the ability to motivate Pirate's Hideout since the update. Friend has confirmed he cannot do it either with self aid kit. Please fix this and not only the plundering issue. Your Wiki is unclear. PH is not like Cider Mill et al. Does not have timed select. Why should lv1 differ from any other lv in a 24hr cycle?
Last time my PH was motivated was by a friend on 9.45pm Sunday (UK) before update.

Since yesterday's update my Pirate's Hideouts in Rugnir (lv9) - and Odhrovar (lv3) - can't be motivated even with self aid kit. Since the event they were both motivated daily before the update and gave double coins. Not today. I am informed that PH cannot be plundered beyond lv1 but I'd still like to receive my double coins as I used to. Not only I who have lost the ability to motivate Pirate's Hideout since the update. Friend has confirmed he cannot do it either with self aid kit. Please fix this and not only the plundering issue. Your Wiki is unclear. PH is not like Cider Mill et al. Does not have timed select. Why should lv1 differ from any other lv in a 24hr cycle?
Last time my PH was motivated was by a friend on 9.45pm Sunday (UK) before update.
Level 1 differs from the other levels for a very simple reason - there are no random rewards on Level 1. You get coins only (as well as population and happiness). So you would require Motivation on Level 1 to get bonus coins. Level 2 onwards, you have percentage chances of obtaining one reward or another - and there is no motivation required on buildings that provide a % chance of different rewards.
That said - a Level 1 PH can be motived (and double coins rewarded). A level 2 (and higher PH) cannot, as it does not require it, since it is not plunderable. (just base coins + bonus from other buildings/GBs - no double coins)
Nothing to fix - working as intended.