• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pirate Maths!

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser104881

Pirate Maths final.JPG

Post your answers below by 9 pm server time on Friday 14th August and 4 lucky winners chosen at random from the correct answers will receive
5 Doubloons each! We just need to know the final amount for the ? at the end.​

Last edited by a moderator:

GADfan

Warrant Officer
It says "answers". Do you want a number for each stage or just the final question?

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
is that right?
Line 3: Pirate = Royal - 6
Line 4: Pirate = Royal (3 pirates / 3 = 1 pirate)

That means pirate can be 18 and 12 at the same time? is it a quantic Pirate or I forgot maths?. for me both reasons are possible xD

In any case, if royal is 18 and pirate 12, The "?" would be 45.....
But if it´s a quantic Pirate, the answers could be: 51 (3+ 12+18+18) and 57 8 3+18+18+18 )too xD

And all of it, probably, because I forgot maths xD

joesoap

Major-General
it is impossible to get a correct answer for this as the royal selection kit symbol has 2 different values
line 2: (3+3)*3 = 6*3 = 18 so royal kit is 18
line 3: 18-pirate = 3+3 so pirate = 18-6 so pirate is 12
line 4: (12+12+12)/3 = royal kit so royal kit here is 12 even though its 18 from line 2
line 5: 3+12 = crows nest so crows nest is 15
line 6: going to assume royal kit is 18 from line 2 & not 12 from line 4) so 18+12 = villa so villa is 30
line 7: 15+30 = 45

Status
Not open for further replies.