• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pin a Post

stevejohnson

Private
If you don't like the way it is presented, too bad I stopped using the forums ages ago because there is so much negativity on here

stevejohnson

Private
well if you want to format it correctly then please go ahead other than that i am not interested in spending time reading how to do things on here to the satisfaction of someone that "won't put an idea forward if it isn't presented properly", they should wake up get some of the bad vibes off here and listen to people

well if you want to format it correctly then please go ahead other than that i am not interested in spending time reading how to do things on here to the satisfaction of someone that "won't put an idea forward if it isn't presented properly", they should wake up get some of the bad vibes off here and listen to people
Well I'm only trying to help you out if you wanted to put your idea forward but I guess I am wasting my time.

I'm sorry for having the decency to reply to you in the first place

Goodbye

stevejohnson

Private
Well I'm only trying to help you out if you wanted to put your idea forward but I guess I am wasting my time.

I'm sorry for having the decency to reply to you in the first place

Goodbye
Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, I am very pleased that you tried to help but the atmosphere on here has been so toxic in the past as you can see it is becoming now on this thread, that i have already lost interest in people that can only look at things that are done their wy

Agent327

Overlord
Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, I am very pleased that you tried to help but the atmosphere on here has been so toxic in the past as you can see it is becoming now on this thread, that i have already lost interest in people that can only look at things that are done their wy

Perhaps you should have read this before youi started

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/changes-to-the-ideas-section.37405/

You can complain about a toxic atmospehere, but it is players like you who create it with that "i am not interested in spending time reading how to do things on here" attitude.

stevejohnson

Private
that attitude was created by the negativity I have always managed to find on here so now my feelings are , well there's a suggestion do with it what you will or throw it in the bin

Galladhorn

Monarch
Hi steve, you are missing the point – The reason that ideas have to be formatted is to avoid exactly what is happening here.

Secondary when presenting an idea it helps the moderators to see if the person with the idea thought it through to the best of their abilities
Ideas differ so not all would need the same degree of explantion included, but that is farily easy covered when using the formats provided in the Idea Forum.

Also do consider the amount of people playng the game worldwide and the amount of ideas that might appear in various forums, not to mention ideas that have already been posted and/or forwarded. That is yet another resaon for using the Idea "Templates" and a reason for reading the introductions for such specific forums. And in regard to negativity – well that is farily easy bypassed since formatted ideas get a poll option – Let the numbers speak.

And if you feel that other forum members give you negativity, then stay on the subject of the idea – if the idea is strong/good enough it will prevail and it will be supported. But do not expect that just one idea will make it through – espcially if you do not even care to follow the laid out rules for posting ideas.
Look around you and in the world – how many people get ideas – it is a lot, but if they do not follow them trough nothing usually happens. Getting an idea is only 10% of the job done.