• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Phoenix Knights (Doors open to new members)

DeletedUser7223

Phoenix Knights are taking on new members .
To become part of a top guild you will need the following .
Min. 25 K Points .
One GB .
Are willing to P/M the full guild . Min. 3-4 times weekly .

We will be clearing out the non-active members over a two week period . 26/05 to 10/06 .
There will only be 5-10 spots available so get your name down quick .
When all spots are filled the guild will be fully active so your city will always be P/M .

If you have all of the above , and are looking to be part of a top guild ,
Please leave your name or contact me by Msg .
Thanks for your time .
P.

DeletedUser7719

Ah, the guild with that neighbor of mine that doesn't know what "peace" means. Serves him right for kickflip to pass him...

DeletedUser7223

Ah, the guild with that neighbor of mine that doesn't know what "peace" means. Serves him right for kickflip to pass him...

Ahh , so my Generals are doing their job . Cheers .
PEACE is a very dangerous word in a game of WAR . If you tell me his name i will ask him to send his troops out in tutu's next round . If it will make it easier on your neighbours .

DeletedUser7719

Your military man: DreamingX. Me and kickflip leave our neighbors free after attacking for them to grow when he may encourage them to quit. Btw, I bet he may pass quang on having the most won battles (but quang mentioned that he's around 40, so a merge may come soon for him).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7223

Well in all fairness , when a neighborhood gets to 40ish (most neighborhoods at this stage ) It's best to make the most of it . If we all wave the white flag the game would DIE . It,s up to the FOE team to keep the neighborhoods topped up . Which is the main subject of discussion ATM. if I'm not mistaken .
I dont think sending PEACE cards to neighbours is the solution .
If we dont have war , whats the point . !!!!

DeletedUser7719

That's why I don't mind him plundering me, cuz I get him back! ;)

DeletedUser7223

So what goes around .......
I wouldnt mind my neighbors attacking me , but they wont . I'v tried everything . I have attacked & Plundered from the get go , & ranked 2 . Dont think i would be here if i chose the peace direction . And same goes to maybe the top 20 players .
Have no mercy i say , go for the juggler . But this is what i chose . If the consequence of that is to have no neighbors , then that is FOEs loss . As i will quit & Give my money to a game that listens to its Loyal members .

Ok , now that the chit-chat is over . There are still places available .
Get your name down ASAP . Doors close on the 10th of next .
We welcome all types of players . Fighters/peace-makers . What ever your game style is , we will take you in and make your city one to be proud of .
Take care & we hope to see you soon .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7223

Phoenix Knights are taking on new members .
To become part of a top guild you will need the following .
Min. 25 K Points .
One GB .
Are willing to P/M the full guild . Min. 3-4 times weekly .

We will be clearing out the non-active members over a two week period . 26/05 to 10/06 .
There will only be 5-10 spots available so get your name down quick .
When all spots are filled the guild will be fully active so your city will always be P/M .

If you have all of the above , and are looking to be part of a top guild ,
Please leave your name or contact me by Msg .
Thanks for your time .
P.
Post refresh .

DeletedUser

Hey Pba, so sorry I have a log in issue and can't get into the game. Really hope it will be fixed soon.
This is the only way I can contact you.
All the best, Graham

DeletedUser7223

""""""""""" Phoenix Knights """""""""""
We have a few spots left in our guild for all types of players , You dont need to be a full time fighter or P/M every day .
We will take in all age players , all you will need to join our guild is have 50K + points , 1 GB & are willing to P/M 3-4 times weekly .

Our guild has being together from the beginning + has gone from strength to strength due to our easy way of life . No stress no hard rules , play the game at your own pace .
Everyone here at the Knights are kind , generous & very helpful to all new members .
So if this is what you are looking for in a guild . Please post below or contact me in game for an invite .
Hope to see you soon .
P.