• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PG Music & Off-Topic Convo’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Edited by chalinna for PG purposes

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
The "recurring quest" trick is overrated and nowhere near practical! -- I did the math only AFTER overhauling my city. And it won't work! Some people say that with this trick you don't need any goods buildings in the city. I now have 28 Alchemists spread across the entire land. But 14 random rewards from "saltpeter 2 times" 14 times a day, multiplied by the empirical percentage provided by reliable sources, is equivalent to having only 1 (one, ☝) goods building in the entire city. I used to have 4 (✋) goods buildings! All gone now, along with the houses, because Alchemists need much fewer population than goods manufacturers.

Summary: recurring quest exploitation -- no good! (pun)

DeletedUser

Edited by Chalinna the picture contained an inappropriate text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.