• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pfefferburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm wondering about Pfefferburg( one of the districts of the continent map). In my Pfefferburg, the witch's soldier's stats are boosted by 20% on their profile(the screen on which you can negotiate) and there is also a mixture of Iron Age and Early Middle Age soldiers in her armies. I'm wondering what caused this glitch and whether or not I'm alone in this problem....................I've had this post up for over a month and nobody has answered, yet 46 people have seen my post. Am I really the only one this has happened to or is this caused by the game leaving Beta( It happened around the same time).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't think it's a glitch. i've captured this province some time ago (hopefully you did too) but, as far as i remember, the owner of the province was some kind of a witch and also in the captions there was something about spell/curse/whatever, which i took as explanation for the boosted att/def of the units
don't mind it - just bring good army, infltrate if you feel like it and kick that witch in the ... you know where ;)

DeletedUser7719

Sorry Touko for being unanswered. I was busy during this time, but would of gave you this if I saw it. (Short Answer: Not a bug)

DeletedUser

Thanks to both of you for answering, at least now I know it's not a glitch. :)

DeletedUser15432

This is not a bug, it is how this province was set up. I have conquered it three times on three separate worlds and it is the same on each

DeletedUser7719

This thread is a bit old, and the OP already got the answer. I don't think there's any point of reviving this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.