• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Petition concerning GB changes update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10851

DISAGREE!!!!!

Doubt this will change anything. devs have a real bad habit of ignoring players and their feelings on a particular change. They live by: "Given enough time they will stop complaining and will just go along with it. So screw them."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've noticed a lot of players saying they want to "take a stand" against this update and I think the best way, without causing too much hassle, is a simple petition to show just how many people are against this idea.

I disagree with the changes to GB and have no interest in GvG, nor do those in my guild.

DeletedUser13082

I disagree with the changes to GB and have no interest in GvG, nor do those in my guild.

If there are others from you're guild who would like to give there votes then please refer them to the thread :)

DeletedUser7739

limitless levels.....to gain back what was taken ?! this defies elementary school logic.....but then again when I think to all of those diamonds that will be bought it might not be such a bad idea from inno's point of view.

but since this vote might (and there is a big maybe) prevent this game from turning into a big scam with every update rolled out please add me to the DISAGREE bunch

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Disagree. I've been playing FoE (and other innogames) for while (2/3 years or so) and I have bought diamonds/whatever at the other inno games (which I won't be doing again). A great game has been ruined and I think it is time I moved on! I just feel sick to the stomach at all the time I have invested in this game. I played hard to get where I am!

DeletedUser13082

Disagree. I've been playing FoE (and other innogames) for while (2/3 years or so) and I have bought diamonds/whatever at the other inno games (which I won't be doing again). A great game has been ruined and I think it is time I moved on! I just feel sick to the stomach at all the time I have invested in this game. I played hard to get where I am!

A lot of us share that feeling mate, you're not alone on that one

DeletedUser276

Petition is noted. There is no point in keeping it rolling as the petition has been run for over 2 weeks. Thank you all for those of you that have put in your opinions and thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.