• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: PC version: Spell check and Emojis

JDFandango

Private
Hi,

I briefly searched to see if this had been mentioned before, but didn't see anything relating to the PC/browser version of the game. Spell checking and Emojis.

It would be nice to be able to have the standard browser spell checking enabled when writing messages in FoE. We/I've become so reliant upon it nowadays it's obvious when it's not there!

Emojis would also be nice. As I'm constantly having to use a boring :) when there could be so many more emotive.. emojis I could use!

I imagine it's probably hard work to incorporate these things into the PC version which is why it hasn't already been done. But if not too much trouble it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Jamie