• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

payment methods

• Thread starter DeletedUser8813
  • Start date

DeletedUser8813

my question is which of the payment methods are still availiable.
credit card ..not an option
cherry credit..not an option(due to locality)
ukash..wont load (connection error)
paypal..wont load (connection error)
skrill...(as above}
the rest aint an option..
apart from the mobile phone but this is just to darn expensive an option.ukash is my best option then paypal
so is ukash still availiable as an option or has it been dropped and the link not taken down.

all methods have been tried many many times with the same error from links.
paypal i can load direct from my browser but not from ingame link

thanks

DeletedUser8813

so is some one actually going to answer if ukash is still availiable..i drove 100 klm to get the voucher and it wont load.will not be happy if it has been stopped and they were just too lazy to pull the link

DeletedUser

UKash should be working fine.

I have tested the payment links and they are all loading for me. Contact support and we will help you sort this issue out. HERE

DeletedUser8813

UKash should be working fine.

I have tested the payment links and they are all loading for me. Contact support and we will help you sort this issue out. HERE

i have tried 3 browsers,safari,IE and firefox..i have rebooted reloaded and restarted all i get is connection timeout,i have even tried disabling the firewall but no success...ticket done ,support contacted.......sorry just darn frustrating

DeletedUser8813

thank you for the assist archangel snail.....this is resolved for the time being...............now of on my trusty Brazilian racing snail with all the grace and agility they possess and waste some diamonds...........................................................................@-;

DeletedUser10135

Well, an operator advised me to use Chrome for FOE and if possible without other browser tabs, especially avoid IE...

Of course don't forget to close the FOE tab after a while otherwise chrome's RAM usage could go up to 1Gb and slow down your computer
I even had to add RAM in order to play FOE without my system to slow down

DeletedUser8813

Well, an operator advised me to use Chrome for FOE and if possible without other browser tabs, especially avoid IE...

Of course don't forget to close the FOE tab after a while otherwise chrome's RAM usage could go up to 1Gb and slow down your computer
I even had to add RAM in order to play FOE without my system to slow down

thanks its one browser i don't have ..i might download it and see if that works for payment..ram usage is not a problem as i have 8 gig in my laptop

DeletedUser8813

well downloaded and tried google chrome ..no joy..so i am starting to think this could be a locality problem a lot of australian businesses got caught in the ukash scam..and stopped selling them ..so i am wondering if it is just all tied to that...i will get a friend(located in australia) to try to load ukash and see what they get.

DeletedUser10266

man if you cant use credit card how can you use ukash..paypal..etc probably via bank,that mean it can take a while till its verified...i think

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8813

man if you cant use credit card how can you use ukash..paypal..etc probably via bank,that mean it can take a while till its verified...i think

ukash is a voucher i can buy them when i am in town but i have a few that are about to expire so i am trying to use them up..i have a paypal account and that takes time as i have to go to town put the cash into the bank acc that paypal comes from then it has to be varified .ukash is instant.

Last edited by a moderator: