• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pay to Win?

r21r

Major-General
1597688578136.png

legend9182

Major-General
Harry, you gotta see this city. This guy claims to spend between $2000 and $5000 a month on FoE. Iwas sceptical, and then I looked at his city:

View attachment 21683
First of all he spent that much only this month
Because he has low level treasury
Also he has only villa's more than one
Can't say how much he spent because I don't know how much it would need for 3rd
But yes in my world, one player spends 500$ a event. He gets 3 - 5 main event building maxed

So it's quite questionable.

Forwandert

Major-General
That first city looks like a burnout on one event not weekly spend. Doesn't look crazy, a 200% diamond bonus and max package maybe would have covered it.

Really does depend on how they're spending though. If crazy enough to use diamonds for techs to boost through you could very quickly burn through diamonds and it wouldn't be visable.

You can spend tavern silver or diamonds.
oh yes i just noticed that thanks, but there are many other things needing more diamonds than what the game provides.
In general unless you are in a hurry FOE is so far mostly free-to-play except for some crazy examples in this thread.
It'sdown to each individual to choose how and when they play.