• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pay diamonds after selecting another boost

I...

• Support this idea.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Am neutral in opinion.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dislike this idea.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Proposal: Instead of paying diamonds before selecting a boost, pay it after selecting a boost

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. No similar ideas.

Reason: Reduces the chance of accidentally paying diamonds. Also allows you to browse other boosts when there is another boost active.

Details: Similar to premium buildings which charge diamonds AFTER placing the building in the city, I think it should only charge diamonds after selecting another boost to allow browsing of the available boosts.

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

Agent327

Overlord
Proposal: Instead of paying diamonds before selecting a boost, pay it after selecting a boost

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea: Yes. No similar ideas.

Reason: Reduces the chance of accidentally paying diamonds. Also allows you to browse other boosts when there is another boost active.

Details: Similar to premium buildings which charge diamonds AFTER placing the building in the city, I think it should only charge diamonds after selecting another boost to allow browsing of the available boosts.

Visual Aids: N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

You are really on a roll when it comes to useless ideas.

There already is a warning for spending diamonds and you have to pay for premium buildings, before you place them.

syjytg

Master Corporal
I think letting us see what other boosts are available while a boost is active would be great though. The spending diamonds when you want to activate the second boost should remain though.

Agent327

Overlord
And you're on a roll when it comes to useless comments.
How about you stop criticizing other people and wasting your time, my time and everyone else's time by posting unnecessary comments?

What is unnecessary about the comment?

You are coming up with ideas without really understanding how the game works.

There already is a pop-up warning you, you are about to spend diamonds. You can not place a premium building unless you pay for it. How wrong can you be?

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Maybe you're misunderstanding.

I'm saying, after you click choose another boost, have a feature to browse through the boosts, choose a boost, and THEN pay for it.

Agent327

Overlord
Maybe you're misunderstanding.

I'm saying, after you click choose another boost, have a feature to browse through the boosts, choose a boost, and THEN pay for it.

Why?

Don't you know beforehand which boost you want to buy?

Your reason is to reduce the chance of accidentally spending diamonds. You can not accidentally spend diamonds, so you do not make sense at all.