• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: paste in html with mouse in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
only place i can't paste with my mouse is in FoE game on forum and everywhere else i can paste , in game it brings up this pop-up when i try to paste with mouse :

Capture d’écran de 2020-10-13 12-23-58.png

I can copy and paste using the mouse. I've never seen the screen that Shad shared above. And I've been playing for years and on different desktops too.
I get the same pop-up as Shad when trying to paste with the mouse. It might be a browser thing though. I'm playing on Edge, though I'm aware they recommend Chrome or FF. And yeah, I'm using html5.

PoetsWife

Private
I get the same pop-up as Shad when trying to paste with the mouse. It might be a browser thing though. I'm playing on Edge, though I'm aware they recommend Chrome or FF. And yeah, I'm using html5.
I'm on Edge now but was on Opera up to about a month ago. That still had Flash on.

Status
Not open for further replies.