• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

password related problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser116537
  • Start date

DeletedUser116537

hello,

i've been playing foe for a few months (i can't remember..) and i'm in a guild. i invited my wife to play the game, and she's signed up via facebook, and has absolutely no clue what her password is. she's gone to recover her password, and it keeps erroring out - probably has something to do with she has absolutely no idea what password was used, if at all - and hasn't received any emails from foe regarding a password, or verifying the email address...

questions;
how can she recover a password if foe hasn't got an email address linked to her screen name?
how can we put an email address on her login?
why didn't the game figure this out in the first place?

cheers.

When I first joined I mistyped my email address so when I needed a password reset it didn't work.

She will need to contact support and give them all the details she can, they should be able to help.

They reset my password against the username and from there I was able to correct the email address.

DeletedUser116537

cool, thanks.

can she do that through the mobile ap where she started from? this all came to a head when she tried to login on her computer, and wasn't able to!

i'll have to go hunting email addresses I think...

DeletedUser100133

Hello, if your wife signed up by via Facebook on the app, she's should be able to click on the Facebook login on the main login screen of the app to log in as @Emberguard suggested, but she would need to contact support if she is unable to log in. This because if you have signed up to the game via Facebook you do not have an e-mail or a password connected to your account, also you can only change e-mail address and password on the in-game setting if you have signed up with an e-mail and password, you can not if you have signed up with Facebook.