• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Winter Event 2021

It's Wintertime! Learn all about our Winter Event 2021 here!
  • Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Guild Perks is a brand-new feature in which your Guild must work together to unlock and activate Perks. Each of which carries its own tradeoff, and when used correctly, could turn the tide of battle! However, currently, the feature is still being shaped on Beta, and we need your ideas to help us do so! Please check out the full details here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.
  • The Castle System is now open

Kings and Queens, you now have your very own castle for your city. Learn all about our newest feature here!

Paruuch

• Thread starter Pickled Soldier
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickled Soldier

What did everyone use to conquer this place?

At the moment all i have is slingers, spears and horses but it seems its no good!

Do i need a different unit type?

DeletedUser914

horses are weak and never use them. With slingers and warriors only I managed it: however the last part of land was tough and one man was left. Think that 8 slingers will make it too.

Pickled Soldier

Okay thanks buddy, so maybe 4 spears and 4 slings or just one or the other?

DeletedUser914

try 8 slings. spears don't do much against these soldiers. while fighting, beat stonethrowers and easy targets first.

Pickled Soldier

Okay thank you i have taken 1/4 of the place already, ill use 8 slings against the other 3 parts of the province

Status
Not open for further replies.