• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Page zooming in after production chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I can't take a screenshot because the issue won't stay still, when entering a production building and then chooing an option, the entire menu scrolls across the page of the open box and then everytime i exit production option the screen goes to full zoom, i'm not the only one having this problem today, it's all messed up.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
I can't take a screenshot because the issue won't stay still, when entering a production building and then chooing an option, the entire menu scrolls across the page of the open box and then everytime i exit production option the screen goes to full zoom, i'm not the only one having this problem today, it's all messed up.
NOT a bug, it came out in this New update.
read this
Update to 1.197 | Forge of Empires Forum

• You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore.

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I've managed to catch it scrolling across the screen and then press the X or close and it goes immediately to zoom.
Blacksmith production scroll.jpg
Blacksmith production scroll zoom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.