• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Player OVERTYPE

DeletedUser12400

Introduction

Well, here we are then... For those of you who don’t know me, I'm OVERTYPE . I've been playing
since late 2012 and I'm playing in all worlds. There are many players out in the game. Some of
them trustworthy, some of them... not so much. I am here to offer you my help and prove myself to you.​
Achievements

upload_2016-12-13_23-45-45.png

9TH POSITION IN THE OLD RANKING SYSTEM
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/top-25-players-old-ranking-system.31381
https://foestats.com/en/en8/players/profile/?server=en8&world=Houndsmoor&id=760639
Town_Hall_(Progressive_Era).png

17 WORLDS
Wishing Well.png

900+ WISHING WELLS
Hanseatic League

GUILD CAMPAIGN TRAILERS WERE MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

We Are Hanseatic League. We live and breathe Houndsmoor.We brought together smart, talented players
and unleashed their combined creativity on the Houndsmoor.We’re fully aware that we’re rattling a few cages.
We firmly believe that the best work comes from it — and the people behind it. That’s the thing. They’re our
people. Not our staff, our associates, our members bees, or anything like that. They provide the method to
our madness. And their passion and creativity don’t start or stop at our front door. With that kind of energy,
we don’t do the “lone wolf” thing. Strategy, creativity and tactics all live together. Teamwork is the only way
we work. Together, we'll come up with radical ideas and execute them flawlessly. Recruitment Page.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

How To Get Diamonds

DeletedUser12400

Join Hanseatic League

GUILD TRAILER WAS MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.
We're proud of our team and always looking for more people with similar passion & experience
for this game. If that's you, contact "LadySnowblood" in game. For more information you can
visit our website at
WWW.HANSEATICLEAGUE.GQ