• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Overlapping WIndows

BasaltHead

Private
  • World: All
  • Browser and Version: Firefox
  • Overview of the bug: It is possible in GE for the list of possible rewards to sit over a Temple reward covering the OK button and locking the game. In the screen-shot below the part of the OK button is still visible and so can continue but I have had situations when the OK button has been totally obscured and had to restart the browser to continue playing.
  • Screenshots:
    GE Overlap.jpg

• How often this occurs: Occasional
  • Urgency: minor bug (non-game changing).
  • Preventative Actions: Be careful where I move mouse when collecting relics
  • Summary: Overlapping sub windows
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes (restart of browser required)

DeletedUser107476

Hi KDS552024,

Have you tried altering browser zoom to see if this fixes the issue?

I have noticed in the app recently that some info pop-ups in GE won't clear. or are hard to do so. For example, touch on a future chest to see what it has; the information box should clear when touching elsewhere on the screen but it no longer does.

DeletedUser110195

I have noticed in the app recently that some info pop-ups in GE won't clear. or are hard to do so. For example, touch on a future chest to see what it has; the information box should clear when touching elsewhere on the screen but it no longer does.
Some of them never have, frankly this could be solved simply by allowing every window to be clicked off by clicking anywhere in the FoE window rather than a button.

BasaltHead

Private
Hi KDS552024,

Have you tried altering browser zoom to see if this fixes the issue?

I have seen this reply, but this overlapping window only ever seems occurs in the same location, on the path during the second stage, and when the relic is also in this location. Unfortunately this precise combination has yet to occur for me to try the fix. I should point out though my browser zoom is set for 100% and I don't have any other issues with overlapping windows (except where popup info overlaps the friend bar, which has been reported by someone else)