• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Outdated quests

Lady Rowena

Private
How can I delete or dismiss quests that are in past eras? I'm in modern era in Brisgard, and I have a non dismissible quest to buy a premium building, the industrial age wheelwright. Another quest offers me a musketeer, which I have no need of. There have been other outdated quests in other cities, and they just hang there.

DeletedUser

I'm in modern era in Brisgard, and I have a non dismissible quest to buy a premium building, the industrial age wheelwright.
Really? I can't recall this quest from back in the day and I can't imagine a non-abortable quest which requires you to use diamonds. Are you quite sure?

Lady Rowena

Private
Its a Princess Myciena quest to acquire 2 sectors of Grand Gap and in one type of building, produce 10 cartwheels. The hint is "You can produce at a cooperage or at a wheelwright."
So on re-reading the quest, I saw what I missed in my hurry the first time! The wheelwright is a premium building, but I could complete it with the cooperage. My apologies for making a fuss over (almost) nothing. :blush: I'm still frustrated at not being able to dismiss quests that are long past tho. Thanks for prompting me to take a closer look.

DeletedUser

Ah yes, now you mention it, that does sound familiar :)
It is usually the story quests that you end up falling behind in because you simply forget about them and forge on in research etc, side quests will usually follow your progression more closely. Simplest thing to do is just complete them at the time ;)

DeletedUser103223

On the story line quests its a very advisable thing to try to get ahead of it as far as you can, it can offer up good troops 1 or 2 ages ahead of your current age if you keep fulfilling the quests. Then you can put those troops into your defense.

DeletedUser106696

yes...however, you never get the recurring quests and all the goodies they bring if you charge ahead :)

Also, since the story line quests involve a good deal of scouting / conquering, folks who charge ahead too far are often complaining that the series of next event quests forces them to do things they are not ready to do