• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Out of sync GB view causes incorrect amount of FPs added (and GB levels)

DeletedUser96901

I get you don’t like it, but it’s not a bug for multiple players to contribute simultaneously.
so you are saying Innogames/the developers made it intentionally that players lose FP because of simultaneously contribution?

DeletedUser

I will respectfully disagree as the aspect he described says that the Screen is keep displaying 500 as maximum whille that number has changed.
Its not about the FP's lost, its about the wrong number.
Also, the way it is now, 2 people or even 1 people with 2 accounts can make a guess when to snipe a GB as he knows when the place is taken on the x1.9 thread ..
It also has an abusal aspect but its another story

Agent327

Overlord
so you are saying Innogames/the developers made it intentionally that players lose FP because of simultaneously contribution?

No. Inno just does not care if it happens. It is not their problem it happens. Players have been asking for this feature for a long time, so they now have what they asked for.

I will respectfully disagree as the aspect he described says that the Screen is keep displaying 500 as maximum whille that number has changed.
Its not about the FP's lost, its about the wrong number.
Also, the way it is now, 2 people or even 1 people with 2 accounts can make a guess when to snipe a GB as he knows when the place is taken on the x1.9 thread ..
It also has an abusal aspect but its another story

Actually you do not know if that number has changed. You will find out afterwards and then you still do not know when it changed.

1 "people" with two accounts is not allowed.

If I select to add 500 FPs and the game accepts that but then adds 400 FPs that is a bug ... and if you don't like that you can unsubscribe from this thread

I am not subscibed to it and as you have found out by now it isn't a bug, so you can stop arguing.

DeletedUser

Actually you do not know if that number has changed. You will find out afterwards and then you still do not know when it changed.
And thats what it makes it a visual bug
FP loss could happen even if it refresh or not, thats another thing

Andrew420

Major
Its only a visual bug because players dont like what they are seeing
Players dont decide what is a bug and what isnt a bug
We report what we think are bugs then Inno games decides if it is

Agent327

Overlord
FP loss could happen even if it refresh or not, thats another thing

It all depends on the moment you refresh. Do it after someone just dropped some fp's and you will see the right amount. It would be a bug if it did not show the right amount at that time, but it does. Problem is the moment you refresh and that is all your doing.

Nope, It is a visual bug because it displays wrong numbers !

Nope, at that time it is still displaying the right numbers.