• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Out of sudden lost 88 population!

DeletedUser

While i was only observing my town, I noticed that I lost 88 of my population. I mean, is this even possible? Although, we all know that we are giving the population only at the start of building new buildings and I obviously did not build anything at this particular moment. Is there a way to check this?

member AleksandarStojkov,
Brisgard

DeletedUser65

sometimes starting/stopping production can cause a slight fluctuation in population . as far as im aware its just a visible bug and wont actually effect anything, refreshing thegame should display your actual population

DeletedUser1081

AleksanderStojkov, sometimes the timers/counters get out of synch. - for example you build a new structure that requires population, but it doesn't subtract the right number of workers the first time and adjusts the figure later. But if you're convinced you've wrongfully lost population, the best thing to do is to submit an in-game support ticket: right-click anywhere on your main village screen, choose "support" from the pop-up menu, and proceed from there.

have fun!

DeletedUser

You could just do the math - I've had a few times where my population was "off" - it doesn't take much to do a quick count of my houses, multiply each by their population, and subtract out the population to man them.

I wrote them down out of game so that I could plan my future moves, but even if you haven't, figuring out how much each building takes shouldn't take more than a couple minutes, do it while you're waiting for your next taxes to come in ...