• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: (Other) Military Building Overhaul

Andrew420

Major
Why would anyone need to see what troops need to be trained next while the one is being trained
You cant train those troops until the current one is finished so I don't see the need
The idea Tankovy refers to would be more useful
That idea would let you know what building the troops are attached to while you are viewing the Army management
You can then be able to set an army of troops from the buildings you want
So if you have 8 of the same troop building you can place one from each and not have 8 from 2 buildings
Plus you could then be able to tell what building your damaged troops are attached to regardless of the ones being trained

DeletedUser99588

Why would anyone need to see what troops need to be trained next while the one is being trained
You cant train those troops until the current one is finished so I don't see the need

I think it can be useful to see which barracks need more troops trained in them and also to view the time remaining to heal. I would also like to be able to delete units from a barrack window as well as the army management.

The idea Tankovy refers to would be more useful
That idea would let you know what building the troops are attached to while you are viewing the Army management
You can then be able to set an army of troops from the buildings you want
So if you have 8 of the same troop building you can place one from each and not have 8 from 2 buildings
Plus you could then be able to tell what building your damaged troops are attached to regardless of the ones being trained

This indeed would be great but it has been such a long time since they said they would do it I'm not sure it will ever happen :(

DeletedUser6065

As a stand alone, I'm not seeing the point in this.

So, I can see how many dead/wounded are in a particular barracks. So what? I cannot select certain troops to fight to keep them out of barracks that are training. Worse, in 'first battles' I can't select troops to fight from different barracks to get a balance from the beginning. And, yes, I have had 4 wounded/dead troops all go into the same barracks at the same battle.

Sorry, I just don't see an end game to this idea. Why send the devs off to build a road that leads nowhere? We already have plenty of those. It is something they already excel at. No need for more practice.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser106933

+1 for me

As a stand alone, I'm not seeing the point in this.

. . . . mk

With no troops training, you can see how long it takes to heal an unit, either time per point for healthy units, or total time left for damaged units, which is useful for planning when you will next attack.

But while you have a troop training, all this information is lost and unavailable.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1 from me - I often want to know how long wounded troops will take to heal after having started production of replacements for the dead from the same building.

DeletedUser108842

I thought it is just a bug that will be fixed any time now? WTH? +10 if that'd help Inno to see this topic. Not that it's a big deal but it's something that seems more like a bug than something that needs discussion.

DeletedUser109762

So why hasnt this idea happened ?

Seems such an obvious requirement ?