• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: [Other] GOODS WON

• Thread starter DeletedUser109729
  • Start date

DeletedUser109729

If and when we do win goods can you please make it so that the goods are named ie. 25 Asbestos. It would be nice to see what you have actually won

DeletedUser110195

I'm -relatively- sure that it's just X number of goods divided by 5 = how many of each good of the stated age you got.

Also you should post ideas in the proper format, helps to get responses.

DeletedUser100065

Actually if you win 200 goods in GE then it's 200 of one type of good. It would be handy to have a quick guide as to what good that was. But i'm sure I've seen it mentioned before just can't be bothered looking for it in the old ideas.

DeletedUser720

Yeah, normal expedition has something similar. It just says something like "Goods package". GE is more important tho :)

DeletedUser110195

Actually if you win 200 goods in GE then it's 200 of one type of good. It would be handy to have a quick guide as to what good that was. But i'm sure I've seen it mentioned before just can't be bothered looking for it in the old ideas.
Well in that case I guess having it say exactly what you got would be helpful. Also I did the clickwork and unless they omitted the word goods from the title, it has either been deleted or you're thinking of something else.

DeletedUser108842

+1 as it is something that should have never been brought to discussion and should have been made at first place.