• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Orichalchum Journey Bug

I just noticed today that the journey time is being capped at 7 hours. I have lost many goods because of this cap. A journey time reduction of -15:25 hours and the time is still 7 hours. It should have been 17-15:25 = 1:35 hours.

This is a Major Rip Off and needs to be made very clear in the display that using crew members that go below the 7 hour cap are being wasted.

The time & goods it took me to level up my time speed crews is unfair if I can't use all of them. It Is a Major Deception with the way it is now!

Please don't tell me to create a support ticket - already did it. Their lack of concern over there is disturbing.

Oh, and, by the way, Regarding the Support Ticket Category Selections:

You should remove the bug selection from the dropdown items if you don't care about major bug issues!

Also, You should probably respond with something better than a form letter when brushing us off; it's a little insulting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser104881

Do you have any screenshots you can provide showing the ship collection time before crew selection and after please?

upload_2019-5-15_7-4-54.png

Notice the run time for the journey → 17hrs - 14:48hrs = 2:12hrs
The run time is capped at 7hrs