• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Opera 12.16 not updating screen on the fly

DeletedUser

• World:Brisgard
  • Browser and Version:Opera 12.16 under Win 7 home (64 bit)
  • Overview of the bug:Page no longer updates after an action eg collecting completed goods does not remove the completed goods flag from the building
  • Screenshots:no point as the bug can not be illustrated with a screen shot
  • How often this occurs:all the time
  • Urgency:?
  • Preventative Actions:refresh solves this but should not be needed
  • Summary:as desceibed above. the same bug (which was not apparant yesterday) dies not manifest itself in waterfox (64 bit compilation of firefox).
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Confirmed
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:not necessary
  • System Info : 1.08.17237 (27.08.2013 9:16), Vulpini (113734), en2, en_US, WIN 11,8,800,94, Windows 7, Opera Version/12.16, 1887x1066, Legacy

incidentally, waterfox (current version 18.0, a 64 bit compilation of firefox) reports 1.08.17237 (27.08.2013 9:16), Vulpini (113734), en2, en_US, WIN 11,8,800,94, Windows 7, Firefox/18.0, 1920x1068, Legacy

DeletedUser

Have you tried clearing browser cache and reinstalling the browser?

DeletedUser

As we haven't been able to reproduce this, and there hasn't been an answer for a while, I assume that mungiu's suggestion to clear browser and refresh etc. must've done the trick :)

If not, please issue a new bug report. This one's going to archives.