• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Only me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My group consists of ....
Huss , Tippman , capiruto , simonm , skaakmat.
none of whom have posted on here.
i'm right at the end of bronze age and have goods to trade.
unfortunately , it appears the others are a little behind.
is there a date for world trade yet ?
and the message envelope is greyed out , i am unable to message other players.
just me or is it world wide?

DeletedUser

it's a penalty for putting "lone" in your name :p

No seriously, they may just be too busy building their empires to post here or are blissfully unaware that such a medium exists. If you can't message anybody, it must be a bug so try sending a support ticket by right clicking anywhere in the game interface and click support...

DeletedUser

It's a Lonely life :)
Thanks , i'll put a ticket in.
i understand that it costs 1 forge point to trade on the market?
is that right? buyers and sellers?

DeletedUser653

yes, so logically biger trades are better.

only player who is accepting the offer pays the forge point.

One way of checking for live players is to view screen shot the points and then compare them a day later. Points are awarded just for coins and goods gathering at the moment so easy to see live players.

good luck with the lonely walk up the game!

DeletedUser

the ' live ' players in my group are about the top dozen or so. the 5 people right behind me are getting points daily , the next 6 or 7 are slower.
but , i don't think any of them are producing goods yet , so are unable to trade.
good for me , as i am building stocks of goods ready for when they can trade.
bad for me as that limits my options for advancing through the game.
and being unable to message anyone in my group ( ticket has been submitted ) i can't even help anyone.
oh well , keep collecting gold and res then :)
i've looked at the prices of some of the research points later in the game , i'm going to need everything i can save :)

Status
Not open for further replies.