• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Online Player Fight between each other

• Thread starter DeletedUser96695
  • Start date

DeletedUser96695

I would like to suggest
In the lower part of screen, there is 3 button
we can select to see neighbour, guild member and friends

I would like to suggest a fourth button
"Online fighter"

This allow any player who wish to fight with a online player, both player are manual control their sodliers < currently hoods war, the defend side are controlled by computer >

When any 1 online, he/she can allow to choose to fight "on-line player" by a register button showing he is online to fight with others
Once he/she register, his pcture will pop-up inside that "fourth button"
when he /she offline, his picture will auto remove from that fourth button

1st problem to be resolved .... who and which several hoods will go to that "fourth button". I think, it is better to be same age player. I do not think a iron-age player can fight against a late-middle age player.

2nd problem to be resolved ... "1 side" is slow response. That will upset "another side". So there may have a time-limit, e,g, 10 seconds. If within 10 seconds, that player do not move, then computer will move his soldier ( same treatment in attacker or defender ). So even 1 side is runaway, battle will continue. of course, details need to be refined

any other problem...no idea

Suggested Procedures
1. When u online, u want to fight with a online player, register to use "fourth button"
2. Once u registered, click fourth button, select your opponent (e.g. same age player ) or ask computer to random select 1 for u
3. opponent can response "ok to fight" or "not available"..becos opponent may be busy on other things, like hitting a hoods..or his picture show un-abailable as he is hitting a hood..etc
4. Once "confirm to fight", then battle to fight
5. During battle, either side can retreat , retreat side is considered "lost"
6. Rewards in battle
a) immediately reward
b) reward ladder like hoods
c) no plunding

unlike hoods, the points should be "double" or adding something different , say " honor point and title "
unlike hoods, diamond should be rewards (medal is no good ), how many, up to game designer to decide. But it should increase with higher age. For example, win 1 battle, reward 1 diamond in iron-age or rank1 in ladder reward 10 diamond.

I suggest the above becos
the current "attack on hoods" is super boring
defense side is computer, the tactic is super bad

Attack and Defense is much more fun and enjoyable if it occur when both players can control their sodliers

the "forth button" can actually resolve and bring the game to another stage of "war"
i) ensure both sides are online
ii) player is given the choice to engage the "fourth button", it is his wills to decide whether he is doing "on-line attack vs a obn-line defense"
iii) a time-limit b4 computer take the control to move soldier, this prevent 1 of player suddenly "sleeping or else"
iv) player immediately off the "fourth button" when he is offline, so every player on fourth button are ready to accept challenge
v) player give the choice to accept the "fight"... he may out the "fourth button" when he go to toilet-break or choose "unavailbe but maintain he want to defense a online attacker"

hope every reader support this idea and
place some comments

cheers :rolleyes::cool:

DeletedUser

Nice idea!
I fond couple thing that should change.

1. Instead of "button 4" that could be on chat, "Invite fight." same place where whisper.
2. How attack and defense bonuses work? (not work or you could choose.)
3. Not limited on player age. Better if limited player's force's age.
4. 10 second is too less. Sometimes i thing 30 sec where i should move my rifleman, and should not forget that flash could crash.

Something what i want:

Rewards.
-Player's can wager good's and coin's on "pool"
-Fighters can place only goods. (winner will gain all good's)
-Other players can place only coins.
Example: You lay a wager 10k coin on player A. If player A win. You will receive 19k coin and player A will receive 1k coin. (10%)
coin will be some other players! If no one will not wager any coin on player B. you can't then lose or win any coin.

• Bronze Age bet limit 100-1 000 coin
  • Iron Age bet limit 300-3 000 coin
  • ​Early Middle Age bet limit 500-5 000 coin
  • High Middle Age bet limit 1 000-10 000 coin
  • Late Middle Age bet limit 1 500-15 000 coin
  • Colonial Age bet limit 2 500-25 000 coin
  • Industrial Age bet limit 4 000-40 000 coin
  • Progressive Era bet limit 7 000-70 000 coin

DeletedUser96695

Whipser ..."Invite fight"....that is good, but "hugh age gap" is a serious dis-advantage to lower age player....
Whipser is also possible as it can be done with a online player. u cannot whipser a player who is not online

"Example: You lay a wager 10k coin on player A."
Look like betting..

if like betting, i rather prefer
Participlating fee, say 10 player, each deposit 10 diamond.... 10 player fight between each other, rank 1 50% ( 50 diamond), rank 2 30% ( 30 diamond) rank 3 20% ( 20 diamond )....

thanks for your comment

it seems the idea is not good, or it is too good, therefore, no other comments ??

DeletedUser15432

I do not think this will work because the more experienced players will be able to dominate