• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Online light button

Mr De-Burg

Private
I have been thinking of an idea for the game. On your friends or guild list. Is it possible to have a green light beside your name that shows you are online.

it would make things like Gbg easier for saying attacking together. You could have a drop down bit that could say Online, Do not Disturb and away from keyboard.

Thanks in advance

Forwandert

Major-General
No, You'll always get that one player thinking you can respond to everything immediately because you are online.

Ati2

Legend
Just like the many dozen times it has come up in the past, I still believe this is a terrible idea. It's my own business when I'm online, nobody else's.